** IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND OUR OPEN INSPECTIONS, PLEASE BRING MASKS ALONG WITH YOU **
The idyllic surrounds of Cooper Park create a tranquil and relaxing backdrop to this custom refurbished Art Deco apartment. Secluded from the road to the whisper-quiet rear of the charming Havenhurst, a secure block of 14, it combines classic charm with contemporary chic in the heart of Bellevue Hill village. Wonderfully private yet so convenient, it's footsteps to cafes, delis and shops and near to Bondi Junction station and with close proximity to cosmopolitan Double Bay.
- Secure boutique block with a prized park setting
- Hidden from the road, charming garden entry
- 2 private double bedrooms, with built-ins
- Living/dining framed by leafy treescape surrounds
- Bespoke stainless steel gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Chic Italian mosaic tiled bathroom with a bath
- Entry hall with parquet floors
- Reverse cycle air, picture windows, secure entry
- Internal laundry
The Area - Bellevue Hill
The grandeur and beauty of sprawling estate homes is what defines this prestigious neighbourhood. Bellevue Hill is where Sydney's high rollers retreat to, to bask in the serenity of this quiet hillside suburb. But when they choose to, they can be amongst world-class beaches, shopping and dining within minutes.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **