** IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND OUR OPEN INSPECTIONS, PLEASE BRING MASKS ALONG WITH YOU **
Mere moments from the peaceful Botany Bay foreshore and Booralee Park, this two bedroom apartment occupies a beautiful position within a well maintained security block and development. The light and airy residence is graced with stylish interiors achieved using warm natural materials and European appliances designed to suit many lifestyle requirements.
- Open plan living and dining with stunning Italian style tiles throughout
- Caesar Stone kitchen with gas cooking with dishwasher
- Two over-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and lush carpet, master with ensuite
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms with oversized showers & an abundance of storage
- Two well sized bathrooms perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Air-conditioning in living areas
- Extensive communal gardens & BBQ area, a perfect setting to socialise with your new neighbours
- Pets may be considered on application
The Area - Botany
Located in the evolving, popular Botany area, you'll be surrounded by local parks, cafes, and a short walk to transport only 7km to the beach and 9km to the CBD. Minutes to Westfield East gardens, popular shops and cafes. Construction has commenced for future light rail plans to take you from Botany to the CBD and Botany towards Maroubra/Malabar and La Perouse. This area is becoming the new highly sought after blooming precinct in the eastern suburbs.
1.To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **