THE CHOICE IS YOURS:
A selection of near new luxurious two bedroom and generously proportioned apartments with a near new security building mere moments from the peaceful Botany Bay foreshore and Booralee Park. The light and airy residence are graced with stylish interiors achieved using warm natural materials and European appliances designed to suit many lifestyle requirements.
- Open plan living and dining with stunning Italian tiles throughout
- Caesar Stone kitchen with gas cooking & European appliances including dishwasher
- Both bedroom with built-in wardrobes and lush carpet
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms with oversized shower & an abundance of storage
- Oversized terrace/ balcony provide ambient spaces for entertaining with panoramic views and garden
- Internal laundry with dryer, air-conditioning in lounge area
- Extensive communal gardens & BBQ area, a perfect setting to socialise with your new neighbours.
** IMAGES ARE NOT OF UNIT 106 BUT FINISHES ARE THE SAME - IMAGES WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY**
The Area - Botany
Take your seat front row centre for the wonderful transformation of Botany. Loved for its neighbourly feel and family friendly environment, its charming village plays host to a bourgeoning cafe scene, interesting local shops and all of your day-to-day amenities. Meander around to Sir Joseph Banks Park with its picnic areas, foreshore cycle paths and playground, or for your coastal fix take a brief drive to the calm waters of Little Bay. Recreational attractions are abundant, including the Botany Aquatic Centre, golf courses and parkland, while the retail hub of Westfield Eastgardens is only moments away. Local schools, both public and private, are highly regarded and within a short walk. Enjoying easy bus transport to the CBD, Botany offers excellent capital growth potential.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection select book inspection.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **