Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Martin Hall building sits this one bedroom apartment, Only footsteps to Darlinghurst Road, Shops, Entertainments & CBD.
Property features include:
- Updated kitchen with convection oven
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom & Shared laundry facilities
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Security building
The Area - Darlinghurst
Once a slum and red light district, Darlinghurst has emerged as one of Sydney's most sought-after postcodes. Trendy cafés, off-beat hole-in-the-walls, an eclectic bar scene and the Sydney Mardi Gras is all balanced out by the prestigious medical corridor, world-class museums and prestigious private schools. One thing's for sure, Darlinghurst loves to entertain, day and night.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **