** Although masks are no longer mandatory, we would encourage you to bring one with you**
Enjoying level accessed entrance in 'Valensole', an immaculate Art Deco building complete with breathtaking, stained-glass windows and wood panelled stairwells, this generously proportioned apartment is a picture of refined contemporary elegance.
- Two-bedroom apartment carpeted throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Combined spacious living and dining area
- The living area features a decorative fireplace with a brick surround
- Modern floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Elegant, gracious interiors feature high Art Deco ceilings & cornices
- Pets will not be considered
- Footsteps from the heart of Double Bay village, Edgecliff Station and Double Bay ferry wharf, it is perfectly positioned in a coveted, ultra-convenient lifestyle location.
The Area - Darling Point
Luxurious Darling Point is all about jaw-dropping mansions that boast expansive harbour views. One of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods, there is only one reason to visit this prestigious area, and that is to marvel at its beauty.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **