Occupying the uppermost floors within the prestigious Macquarie Residences. This lavishly appointed dual level penthouse offers a world class setting that is simply sublime. Designed by acclaimed architects Crone Nation, this exclusive offering is one of only two luxury penthouses. With interiors conceived by Marchese + Partners, this palatial setting showcases a signature fit-out by two of Australias leading interior designers, Ruth Levine of RLD and Garth Barnett from Garth Barnett Designers.
Setting the pinnacle of sophistication for 185 Macquarie, Penthouse offers an exclusive rooftop entertainment area and private infinity lap pool with sweeping vistas of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and the city skyline that are a sight to truly behold.
- Secluded roof top entertainment area with outdoor kitchen & Teppanyaki BBQ
- Heated 10m infinity lap pool with adjacent pool deck & landscaped gardens
- Steam room with outdoor cool off shower
- Generous two level floor plan combining seamless indoor & outdoor living
- Oversized balcony off the living with timber louvres for privacy & shade
- Stone topped kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, Miele coffee machine, Dual Liebherr fridges
- Plush master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite & direct balcony access
- Three Lavish Limestone finished bathrooms, complete with heated towel rails and floors, deep soaking baths & rainfall showers
- Secure parking accommodating two cars with access via Phillip St, lock-up store
- Dedicated home office with customised cabinetry
- Automated lighting, full size internal laundry
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Gas fireplace in lounge area
- Temperate controlled Transtherm wine cabinet
- Limestone flooring throughout the living area, carpet to the bedrooms
- Grand entrance lobby with premium concierge service
- 400sqm approx, light-filled easterly aspect
The Area - Sydney
Offering superb city living, 'Macquarie Residences' places you within walking distance of everything Sydney has to offer, with the Royal Botanical Gardens, world class shopping, Sydney Opera House, museums, galleries and chef?s hatted restaurants on your doorstep.