Situated peacefully at the end of a cul-de-sac street, this ground floor semi terrace is perfect for families. Featuring two bedrooms, timber floorboards throughout with optimal space. Just moments away from Bondi Junctions Westfield and local cafes.
- Two large bedrooms with ornate marble fireplaces
- Classic high ceilings throughout
- Modern Kitchen with granite benchtops
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Laundry facilities
- Paved backyard with a leafy green view, perfect for entertaining
- Just a few minutes' walk to Bondi Junction's Westfield, cafes, pubs, restaurants and public transport interchange
The Area - Woollahra
Everything about Woollahra exudes elegance. From the heritage-listed homes with manicured gardens that sit within the shade of overarching trees, to the alluring high-end boutique shopping along Queen Street. Once in, locals tend to stay, and who can blame them when they have incredible dining, old fashioned English-style pubs, Oxford Street and Centennial Park all on their doorstep.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **